On May 22nd, history was made at the Steak and Burger Dinner. The 12 Kiss-A-Pig candidates raised a record-setting amount of $290,166.
Congratulations to Paul Rosa, Vice President of Penske Truck Leasing for capturing the title and becoming the "new king". Paul Rosa is the first candidate in the the history of the Steak and Burger dinner to raise six figures, he raised $111,884 for the Olivet.
In second place was Fran Post, Vice President of Berkshire Advisors, Inc., he raised $56,424. In third place was Peter D. Barbey, President and CEO of Reading Eagle Company, he raised $31,655.
Peter D. Barbey, Paul Rosa, Fran Post
and Maycie May
The candidates for 2013 were:
- Francis Acosta of Fulton
- Richard Aulenbach, III, of RPA Associates Engineering
- Peter D. Barbey of Reading Eagle
- Peter Butera of Merrill Lynch
- Steve King of Vist
- Gary Poltonowicz of Suburban Tavern
- Fran Post of Berkshire Advisors
- Paul Rosa of Penske
- Jeremiah Sensenig of Customers’s Bank
- Kelly Smith of Wells Fargo
- Tim Snyder of National Penn
- Troy Snyder of Body Zone/ Reading United
Thank you to all of the candidates for their
hard work and supporting our mission.